If you want to join Club Running for the Fall 2018 season, the following 3 items must be completed no later than Wednesday September 19th.
(1) Fill out our club questionnaire to officially be added to the roster.
(2) Sign up on do sports easy.
(3) Pay Dues ($20 for non-racing, $50 for racing. Dues can be paid for in 3 different ways.
- Cash: give cash to a captain in an envelope or with a note that has your name on it. It will not be accepted otherwise.
- Check: checks can be made out to Northeastern University and in the memo line write “Club Running Dues”
- Online through myNortheastern. (Go to myNortheastern–>Student Financial Services–>Student Account, Payment & Ebill Info–>Make a payment through NUPAY–>Club Sports Fees/Dues–>Running)